Inside your March 2017 issue of Small Farms magazine…
- buying a second-hand tractor
- calculating your winter feed needs
- understanding stockyards
- mixing livestock boosts productivity
- are all weeds pests?
- finding a niche for black garlic
- getting into commercial flower growing
- a wealth of knowledge growing strawberries
- an interest in naturally coloured sheep
- alpacas make great guardian animals
- a Welsh Mountain Pony is an icon
- a passion for Angora goats
- farming buffalo
- hooked on Dark Indian Game birds and loads more.
Australia’s only monthly publication for small area farmers
Whether your new to farming or just want to keep up to date with the latest farming techniques, your 80 page Small FARMS magazine has it covered.
Small Farms Magazine for people Farming Small Areas