Small Farms – May 2018
5 in stock
Inside your May 2018 issue of Small Farms magazine
- Why push it uphill, get a dung beetle
- Planting a classy cash crop
- She’s a country girl, like it or not
- Why not try dog trialling?
- Landcare winner lights the path
- One hump or two with that?
- He’s all jammed up — and loving it
- Home butchery — barbecued ribs
- Rabbit’s becoming a rarebit
- Don’t be a complete ass
- Alpaca feature
- Family farm
- Duck into Ted’s for a tail
- Hearing it from the horse’s mouth
- A beeline for apiary action
- Cattle yards for small farms
- Is that the sheep for you?
- Holsteins aren’t green
- Here comes the loveable heavy horse
- On the snail fast track
- and much more….
|Dimensions||29.7 × 21 × 0.4 cm|