Small Farms August 2019
Inside your August 2019 issue of Small Farms magazine
- Editor’s comment
- The money or the boxer?
- Fleecing the right alpaca
- Competition drives lift in quality
- How do you like them apples?
- Organic just didnt do it for this family
- Hemp hits the market
- Home butchery: meatballs
- Home cooking: Spaghetti and meatballs
- Wool aids fabric of farming
- Broadacre Farm: niche business
- Alpaca feature
- Farm fencing feature
- Farm irrigation feature
- Why keep a dog and bark for him?
- Ruby’s proving to be a little gem
- A veritable time capsule of sustainability
- Renzo proves his point in Kyabram
- Scholar counts everyone’s chickens
- Livestock for sale
- and much more…
|Dimensions||29.7 × 21 × 0.4 cm|