Farmall JXM — power, performance and price
THE reliable Farmall is one of the more popular in the Case IH tractor family and from this month, local farmers will have even more choice with the addition of the JXM Series.
The Farmall JXM, offering a 75 hp and 90 hp option, will join the Farmall B, JX, C and U Series tractors in the Australian and New Zealand market.
Case IH Australia New Zealand mid horsepower and compact tractors product manager Seamus McCarthy said the decision had been made to bring the Farmall JXM Down Under to meet the needs of the hobby farmer and leisure market.
“The Farmall JXM has the power and performance Farmall owners have come to expect, but in a very cost-effective package,” Seamus said.
“It’s suited to all types of farming businesses, whether it be as the hard-working utility tractor in a bigger operation, or the go-to machine in a smaller farm business.
“We think it will also prove popular with local councils looking for a smaller tractor to add to their fleet that’s up to carrying out multiple tasks with maximum efficiency and a minimum of fuss.”
- Four-wheel drive peace of mind;
- Proven 2.9/3.9 L turbocharged and intercooled 3-cylinder and 4-cylinder Tier 3 engines designed by FPT, to ensure optimal engine performance and fuel economy;
- Air filter engineered to deal with dusty conditions so air intake is as clean as possible, and a pre-cleaner system that increases the life of the air filter, reducing maintenance and operating costs;
- A wide choice of transmissions — 12 x 12 mechanical synchroshuttle transmission, 20 x 20 mechanical synchroshuttle with creeper options or a 24 x 24 mechanical synchroshuttle with splitter;
- 60L/min open-centre hydraulic system;
- Robust rear 3-point hitch capable of lifting and handling implements of up to 2500 kg with ease;
- Generous fuel tank capacity of 90 litres; and
- Comprehensive instrument panel and an ergonomic operator’s environment designed for greater operator comfort.
Seamus said the Farmall JXM stood apart from the C, U and JX models because it offered value and productivity benefits across broad applications, but with a more basic operator interface.
“The Farmall B provides these same value and productivity advantages, however the JXM extends these benefits up to 90 hp,” Steve added.
The Farmall JXM deliveries are expected to start in early 2019.
“We think there’ll be a lot of interest in this tractor, with its heavy-duty, compact frame, durable components and plenty of power. It’s great to operate and you know it will get the job done — first time, every time.”
For more information about any of the Case IH range, see your local Case IH dealer or visit the Case IH website at www.caseih.com